Ross Furniture Logistics started in 1991 with one moving truck and the hope to build a family-owned business that would focus on our consumer’s needs. We have since expanded our business into a 110,000 square foot warehouse located in Miami Florida and now specialize in warehousing & fulfillment, distribution, and white glove delivery. With our friendly and experienced customer service team, we differentiate ourselves by always going the extra mile to ensure any task is done in the most efficient way possible. Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, E-Commerce, FF&E coordinator, or interior designer; Ross Furniture Logistics is committed to the success of our client partnerships by providing reliable, high quality service that will meet all your furniture logistics needs.
Warehousing Storage and Distribution
With our secure, well-kept facility to handle your merchandise, our warehousing and fulfillment services can be short-term or long-term and are adaptable to your specific needs. Our facility also has 24/7 video monitoring and a security system in place to make sure all our clients have peace of mind about their products.
With our cloud-based warehouse management system, we offer full visibility of inventory levels and the guarantee of accuracy with barcode scanning, cycle counts, and sku/lot/serial number control.
Whether we are shipping pallets, crates, or loose merchandise, Ross Furniture Logistics will adapt to meet your company’s needs.
Last Mile / White Glove Delivery
At Ross Furniture Logistics, we offer a diverse assortment of shipping services. Delivery is an essential step in the furniture buying process. Failure to properly prepare for furniture delivery can lead to delayed delivery dates, aggravation, and stress. With our first class and professional teams inside and outside of our office, we confidently offer the below services.
RFL Delivery Services Include:
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer options
- Last mile white-glove delivery
- Pick-up and delivery for repairs, exchanges and/or returns.
- Complete inspection of merchandise prior to loading.
- Blanket-wrap of merchandise to ensure the safest transportation possible.
- Furniture delivery and complete in-home set up of all merchandise.
- Full Installation of all furniture includes wall mounted wall units.
- Removal of all packing materials.
- Confirmation of address and delivery time window two days in advance.
- Courtesy calls on the delivery day from a live coordinator.
Computerized routing & scheduling for based on efficiency and client’s needs.
Delivery manifests sent to the store for the next day’s delivery with estimated arrival times.
On site leather upholstery and wood repair.
From storing your furniture to shipping it out with care, contact us at Ross Furniture Logistics for assistance with all your furniture needs.