Ross Furniture Logistics provides furniture receiving, warehousing, and excellent white-glove delivery services to interior designers throughout Florida. With over 30 years of experience, we guarantee excellent, high quality service for all your warehousing and delivery needs.
Upon receiving merchandise, each item is carefully inspected for quality assurance, inventoried, wrapped, and securely stored in our fully monitored facility. When ready for our white-glove delivery services, just contact our team and we will schedule your delivery date and time frame window at your convenience.
Need extra help during the decorating process? Ross Furniture Logistics employs fully trained and experienced furniture handlers to assist in full installations and furniture placement while you decorate. We can schedule our delivery teams to stay on premise until the job is done! We are aquept to hang and place artwork mirrors and assist with the last touch.
Our Solutions for You:
- Shipping of products directly from retailer locations to our warehouse
- Option to transfer products from local retailers directly to our warehouse
- Complete opening & inspection of incoming merchandise according to our client’s standards
- Photo documentation of product condition and immediate notification of any damages
- Secure receiving and storage for high value merchandise
- Unparalleled inventory management systems with barcode labeling
- Safe and secure packaging for transport during delivery
- Expedited white-glove delivery throughout Florida with flexible scheduling
- Full assembly, installation and hanging artwork and mirror.
- Debris removal upon delivery
- Returns management (reverse logistics) for damages or returns