Ross Furniture Logistics provides effective solutions to your temporary and long-term furniture delivery needs. We take meticulous care to implement all essential transportation procedures every step of the way, from blanket wrapping your products before loading, to installing them in your location.
We offer prompt and reliable last mile white-glove delivery and installation to ensure that your furniture will arrive in a secure and timely manner. Through the white-glove delivery process, you can expect superior service and quality care thanks to our knowledgeable and experienced staff. We also use dependable tracking technology from Dispatch Track, which provides accurate tracking information of your items. Additionally, we prioritize clear communication with our clients for a smooth and seamless delivery process.
From start to finish, you can expect exceptional service and a positive customer experience. Our team of drivers are friendly and professional and will ensure a safe delivery while using the necessary equipment to inspect and protect your merchandise. Our goal is to ensure that each client is completely satisfied with their products and our services.
RFL Delivery Services Include:
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer options
- Last mile white-glove delivery
- Pick-up and delivery for repairs, exchanges and/or returns.
- Complete inspection of merchandise prior to loading
- Blanket-wrap of merchandise to ensure the safest transportation possible.
- Furniture delivery and complete in-home set up of all merchandise.
- Full Installation of all furniture includes wall mounted wall units.
- Removal of all packing materials
- Confirmation of address and delivery time window two days in advance
- Courtesy calls on the delivery day from a live coordinator.
- Computerized routing & scheduling for based on efficiency and client’s needs.
- Delivery manifests sent to the store for the next day’s delivery with estimated arrival times.
- On site leather upholstery and wood repair