Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment
Ross Furniture Logistics provides FF&E Services including receiving, inventory control, white-glove delivery, and installation. We have experience with a wide variety of projects including hospitality, restaurant, educational, Healthcare, and apartment staging. Our knowledgeable team will engage and become an extension of your company from the initial planning stage to the very end of your project to implement a program to receive, deliver, and install your FF&E products in a seamless and efficient manner.
When it comes to restaurants, Ross Furniture Logistics can deliver specialized and heavy-duty kitchen equipment such as freezers, industrial ovens, as well as all furniture and accessories. You can ease your mind with our helpful and professional team to have your project completed using our FF&E services.
With the help of our Ross Furniture Logistics delivery team and reliable delivery and installation services, we will help bring your interior designs to life for a desirable space that brings value to your business.
At Ross Furniture Logistics, we store all of your furniture in our secure warehouse equipped with excellent security monitoring features. When you are ready, your items are shipped out to you at your convenience through our trained white-glove delivery service technicians. Upon arrival, our staff will go the extra mile to make sure that your furniture and fixtures are all properly installed and ready for their intended purpose. Whatever your company needs, we are dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction during every step of the process.
Services to Expect:
- Receiving of your furniture items to our warehouse
- Storage in a climate-controlled secure facility
- 24/7 video monitoring and barcode labeling of items in storage
- Timely, scheduled distribution by professional staff
- Real-time tracking through Dispatch Tracking technology
- Last mile white-glove delivery to your business
- Installation of furniture and fixtures upon delivery
- Removal of packing materials and debris after installation
- Management of reverse logistics