E-Commerce Consumer Solutions
When online shopping for furniture, you may find yourself with many questions or concerns:
- If I order furniture online, how will it be delivered to my home?
- What if my online retailer only provides “Curb-Side” delivery?
- What if my furniture is shipped in a crate?
- What if my online retailer only delivers to a Third-Party facility?
- Who will install or assemble my furniture?
If these questions cross your mind, you are not alone. With today’s technology, online purchasing is quick, convenient, and often cheap, but getting the merchandise home can sometimes fail to meet your expectations.
Ross Furniture Logistics is the solution to this problem! Our local warehousing and distribution center provides receiving, short & long-term storage, and white-glove last mile delivery for E-Consumers throughout Florida. Our experienced staff are equipped to handle your furniture from your shopping cart to your front door and will clearly communicate with you during the delivery process. You can also be assured that your items are in good hands through accessible tracking technology. In addition, we will not only deliver your products, but also install them in your home and remove any debris or furniture packaging.
Above all, we prioritize our customers’ complete satisfaction as we aim to create a positive furniture delivery experience.
Our Solutions for You:
- Shipping of products directly from retailer locations to our warehouse
- Complete opening & inspection of incoming merchandise for quality assurance
- Secure receiving and storage for high value merchandise
- Protective packaging for safe and secure transportation
- Customer care specialists and dependable technology for order tracking & delivery scheduling
- Expedited white-glove delivery throughout Southern Florida
- Full assembly, installation, and debris removal upon delivery